player playlist
Meiyia
Finally!! Ulzzang face completed!
Tuesday, 27 May 2014 • 08:39 • 0 comments

Hi ! Remember my previous post about ulzzang? Yeah I looks really bad there .____.

But nahh leave the old story. I came with new face lol. lately i've been wondering how to have a perfect innocent but looks bare/pale face (well u know what i really mean rite lol) And I've started using my stuff which is not new also not old product lol. And I used my mom's cosmetics too (lol dont judge me)

So, I've been using Garnier product, Cathy Doll, Maybeline, IN2IT,  AVON, and Barbie Eyesland for contact lenses!

Here's a picture of me using it! (+ with effects only)

# I'll make some products I bought from Etude House after I receive my parcels! Stay tuned! ^_~



PASTFUTURE
Owner
[Hi, my name is Meiyia. Come and visit again! ^^]

Let's chat together!


[ CBOX for everyone~ ]

My Status
>> Blogskin baru. Tadaa!
date : 21 Nov 2013
at:10 am


>> I Luv you!
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> Nak tulis pun tak tahu apa lololol
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

History

  • From a friend!! ♥
  • Ulzzang Girl
  • Eye Tutorial: Make it bigger ! ^^
  • [ 131122 ] MAMA 2013 ARTIST PHOTO!
  • KRIS' WEIBO UPDATE: 1331122
  • MAMA 2013 RESULT !
  • GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS
  • EXO-K : GROWL Lyrics
  • Tomorrow is the day! MAMA 2013 ~