player playlist
Meiyia
Tomorrow is the day! MAMA 2013 ~
Thursday, 21 November 2013 • 00:56 • 0 comments
Annyeong! 

Today I am super excited because tomorow, 


MAMA 2013 yoo! 

The event will live stream at 8TV or the other stream networks! For Malaysians, you can watch it on 8TV !! Check this if u want to know when :D


TV Stream: 8TV ( channel 708 )
Start: 9PM
End: 1:30 am
Artist will attend: EXO, Troublemaker and more!! I know you can't wait right? XD Hahaha

Anyway, my journey ends here. Thanks for reading! :)


FUTURE
Owner
[Hi, my name is Meiyia. Come and visit again! ^^]

Let's chat together!


[ CBOX for everyone~ ]

My Status
>> Blogskin baru. Tadaa!
date : 21 Nov 2013
at:10 am


>> I Luv you!
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> Nak tulis pun tak tahu apa lololol
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

History