Malaysian girl who love Kpop so much since 2007. Call me Meiyia. Do follow me on FB/Twitter. Follow my blog too ! :)I'm the maknae in our Kpop Dance group known as Devil Angel. A blogger, cosmetics lover, schoolgirl and fashion girl
Aikk! Hello, how are you? ^^ today's news is veryyyy goooood!! Few days ago, I received a parcel from a friend @@ I wonder what inside.. After i opened the parcel,
gASP.
guess what insides..
It is Army WOLF 88 long sleeve shirt and EXO OFFICIAL postcards!!
First time I saw it, I screamed!!! (My fangirl feels)
Oh dear, im so excited so I opened the wrapping and I saw a paper with S.M sticker. Then, i open the box carefully and the first postcard is Xiumin(?) I dont really remember because of my excitement lol.. In the box contains 24pcs postcards and 24pcs envelopes. The envelopes are simple but yeah, its just fine. Well, u know S.M ~____~ anyway, here the pictures of the box and really sorry for the poor image qualities π_π
Aikk! Hello, how are you? ^^ today's news is veryyyy goooood!! Few days ago, I received a parcel from a friend @@ I wonder what inside.. After i opened the parcel,
gASP.
guess what insides..
It is Army WOLF 88 long sleeve shirt and EXO OFFICIAL postcards!!
First time I saw it, I screamed!!! (My fangirl feels)
Oh dear, im so excited so I opened the wrapping and I saw a paper with S.M sticker. Then, i open the box carefully and the first postcard is Xiumin(?) I dont really remember because of my excitement lol.. In the box contains 24pcs postcards and 24pcs envelopes. The envelopes are simple but yeah, its just fine. Well, u know S.M ~____~ anyway, here the pictures of the box and really sorry for the poor image qualities π_π